Contributor
RonDawg
Re: US Bank Cash + Visa Signature

emptypockets wrote:

Good card to use, I like the rotating categories. the Bill Pay category is great, as most every bill I pay (cable, cell, gas, water) count as a bill at 5%. Also, since I have Chase Freedom, Discover, and Citi Dividend, I can try to cover the bases of all my regular spending with cash back cards. 

The website is quirky (can't see pending transactions) but you can't get everything you want, I guess. They gave me a 8.5 k limit to start, and raised it to 11k after 2 months of use as well. 

Your right you can't see the pending transactions but funny enough if you have their mobile app you can see the pending transactions on that app.

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903