Frequent Contributor
jd5189
Re: Had to come to a realization tonight.

LS2982 wrote:

I'm spending way too much money for what I bring in. I actually feel humbled. I remember some oddball poster saying negative things about me here and what was said was not far off from the truth.

I have to settle down and spend what I can afford. My CC debt got up to over 10k.

I have to thank my lucky stars for PSECU, they have never let me down. I was able to get a personal loan to clear half of my CC debt and thankfully the rest is on a 0% card I can make big payments on monthly.

I have this forum to thank, because I realized I grew my credit garden way too fast and got irresponsible with it. This is a lesson learned.

Thank you everyone! :smileyhappy:

(And yes, I had to take a HP on EX but this is something that had to happen to get things straight. My butt will be parked in the garden for 2 years, all of my credit aspirations have been reached and they need to age!)

LS,

It's good that you have caught yourself before things got entirely out of control. Time to get out the excel spreadsheet, make yourself a strict budget, and get back on track! It's possible and I know you can do it! Keep your head up because you didn't do all this work improving your credit for nothing!

In my wallet: Amex PRG & Zync, Amex BCE (19.2k), Chase Freedom (5k), PSECU Visa/PSL (20k)
Current Scores: Equifax: 738 (Fako) TransUnion: 721 (Fico) Experian: 717 (Fico)
Disclaimer: I am by no means a financial advisor. My posts are based on opinion, experience, and/or knowledge.