Mega Contributor
Re: Had to come to a realization tonight.

I really appreciate everyone's responses!!!!

Android, I want to say thank you. You've been very helpful to me and I only wish I would have tooken more of your advice earlier in my credit journey. Sometimes you have to fall in order to get back up and stay up.

Someone nailed it earlier when they said when your overall util. grows to high limits you don't realize how much debt you really have when your util. is below 20%, that seem acceptable to you. That's how it was for me.

I figure to be back down below 5% util. in 6 months. A combination of tax returns and big payments will square PSECU and BArclays away and all of my other cards are zeroed out.

I cant see myself closing accounts just because I love them too much and GE is very very good to me and thats where most of my high lines are. I can say i'm not seeking anymore new credit and not having an urge at all. Maybe years down the road if I want more cards i'll close one out and get another.

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014