Revelate
Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2012

germaine47 wrote:

Well, why is it so hard to stay in the Garden?  I am going to give it the old college try and stay in the Garden until May 2013 and if Chase haven't auto CLI me then I will ask.  I will carefully take care of my little sprouts with care and deligence. Good Luck EveryOne. 

Generally people take an interest in making progress once they've decided to start fixing something, whether it be their credit report, or something like creating a credit card portfolio.  Gardening requires sitting on one's hands, which is tough for many people (myself included), and even worse, this forum is basically akin to someone trying to get sober while constantly sitting in bars.

It's not an easy road to walk being a member of this forum, and frequenting this board in particular, without seeing the glitter, glamour, and bright lights of the various approval threads and not be distracted; honestly I have complete respect for anyone who maintains an active membership on this forum and manages to stay "sober" in this metaphorical case. 

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 679, EQ 8 708, TU 711, EX 702* (07/14/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge