Contributor
Re: Barclay CLD Q's
[ Edited ]

idk people talk about barclays being AA happy. I can report to you that if that is true, it has not happened to me.

After opening my Barclaycard I applied for like 8 cards, got approved on 6 of them (Had AMEX Zync already).

During that time I asked for a CLI from Barlcays... they said no because of lack of history which I thought was reasonable (my cc history was thin while I had a 5 year auto loan history) ... a few months (2) later at the 6 month mark (keeping in mind at this time I had 5 credit cards and a handful of HPs) they gave me an increase to $2100. 

So I think honestly its a YMMV thing. I've been paying my cards on time, if anything they may be asking themselves how I can retain my sanity from paying down 6 different cards a month Smiley Happy but as long as the bills get paid on time... I have not had any AA so far. It has been 9-10 months with them... if anything hasn't happened yet I think they're comfortable with me Smiley Happy it took me awhile to get my mac, but before that I was charging 300-400 a month and PIF every month so they must have liked that.

Barclaycard Apple Financing (2100), Discover More (2500), US Bank Visa Platinum (2000), CFNA (2200), Chase Freedom (500), Capital One (1500), HSBC Platinum Master Card (750), Nebraska Furniture Mart (1000)