Valued Contributor
thom02099
Re: PC - BankAmericard Privileges w/Cash Rewards
[ Edited ]

YahComb wrote:

found an old post relating to this

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/BankAmericard-Privileges-Credit-Card/td-p/1096914/highl...

apparently for a while it was only offered to certain BOA customers with high assets in BOA accounts, before it was offered to the general public to apply for.

Apparently BofA has returned to this, requiring assets of $50K.   I called a backdoor number today, spoke with a credit analyst who reviewed their terms of service and stated that asset requirement is in effect, not just for waiver of the annual fee.  I mentioned to her that the website indicated that, with assets the fee was waived, but that it appeared that if one paid the AF, anyone could get the card.  That's not so.

I'm actually fine with the Cash Rewards Signature Visa; just wanted slightly more! 

Diners Club Premier MasterCard $50K / AMEX Gold NPSL / AMEX Zync NPSL / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $14K / Bank of America Cash Rewards Signature Visa $15K / Merrill Lynch Plus Signature Visa $15K / Wells Fargo Propel 365 $15K / Chase Sapphire Preferred Signature Visa $10K / J P Morgan Select Signature Visa $10K / Chase Slate Visa $6K / CITI Diamond Preferred MasterCard $13.2K / Discover IT $10.5K / IberiaBank Select Visa $8K / 1st Command Bank Platinum Visa $7.5K // Home Depot $9.7K / Lowes $10K

EX = 799 EQ = 812 TU = 811 - 11/2014