Valued Contributor
nicholasyud
Re: Newbie Question......

jamie123 wrote:

I learned this the hard way with BoA. I put a reccuring charge on my BoA card. It shows up in my "pending" charges 1 or 2 days before my payment due date each month. BoA won't allow me to pay it until it clears. BoA sometimes doesn't clear this payment until 1 or 2 days AFTER my payment due date. If I fail to pay it on the day that it clears, it gets reported to the CRAs even though my balance was zero on the payment due date.

I guess they playing trickky on you buddie...........You should start paid it 5 bussiness days in advance............

I also had a bad experience with BOA......I were obtain a secured CC with them...........approved for 500 deposit.....Took my money right away on my Checking account, after a week they did 2nd hard pull on my credit report......They cancel my cards itself and take 1 weeks to refund my money.........Such a pain..............I would never do business with them again...............

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 9k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 3.4k|Cap: 3.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 5k| Pen:4.5k