Established Member
Posts: 15
Registered: ‎03-18-2012
Re: Too Soon for AMEX BCE?

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I am going to definitely go for either the BCE or BCP. Is the likelihood of getting approved the same on both cards? My next statement cuts on the 18th but I am not sure I can wait that long just to drop me utility if the effect will be negligible. 


As far as the PRG, I am not sure I would use it since the rewards seem to overlap quite a bit and the AF is not something I think I could recoup. Is the reason that people apply for both at the same time so that at least they come out of it with one card and it isn't another HP? Is there any other benefit to me getting both cards at the same time that I may be overlooking?