Frequent Contributor
journey258
Re: Capital one executive sucks

joshy wrote:

I have been with capital one for 1 1/2 years with the same CL of  $1500 try calling back door # and no luck so I send them an email yesterday that goes like this

To whom this may concern:

Let me start by say thank you for giving me a chance with a credit card a year and a half ago.
I am a current capital one customer, I have a checking account and a few credit card, A sharebuilder account for Stocks with your company, already closed 3 credit card as of today out of anger.
I was looking to change my current credit card ending in 1994 to a venture card I was told that its not possible to do so.
all I'm asking is for a product change on my credit card with a credit limit increase up to $3,500.
so far this year a have charge $8,139.00 on a card that only has a $1,500 credit limit paying my credit cards bills every week
if I'm not a good customer than I guess I will take my business somewhere else 

credit cards that I currently have:

American Express           $5000. Credit limit
Discover                         $1500. Credit limit
chase freedom                $1500. Credit limit
Amazon chase visa          $1000. Credit limit   
Citi Diamond Preferred     $4000. Credit limit
plus a few store card

will I get the CLI or not...

Honestly, I'd be turned off by the tone of your email. It sounds very "entitled."

Current Score:652 EQ (Beacon 5.0), 647 EX, 647 EQ, 693 TU (USAA CMS), 684 TU (Walmart)
Goal Score:700 across the board

My Wallet: NFCU cashRewards Sig ($14k); Chase SW RR Sig ($6); USAA Cash Rewards MC ($2k); USAA Plat MC ($2k); USAA AMEX ($2k) GE/JC Penney ($4.4k); Chase Freedom ($1.5k); GE/Lowes ($1.8k); GE/Amazon ($1.7k); GE/Walmart ($5k); Cap 1 ($1k); Comenity/LB ($1K); Dillards AMEX ($2.1k)