Valued Contributor
Re: What should be my next move?

I would put Chase Freedom on the top of that list!! You're almost guaranteed approval for it :smileyhappy: I received it a year ago with a 701 CK score and I absolutely love it!

Next up for a good odd of approval is BCP, then USAA, then Cash+ Not sure how good your approval for Cash+ is, I heard you need a 740+ to receive it otherwise you're stuck with the regular cash rewards card through US Bank.

Hmmm I've heard good things with the Citi Reward cards, including Citi Forward. Maybe look into those? Otherwise I think you've got a great list already for cards to obtain!!! Best of luck :smileyhappy:

Also, is your Discover a More? If not, maybe see if you can PC for it!

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $20k | JCPenney Gold $10k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $13.7k | Discover IT $11.5k | SavingStar American Express $14.8k | American Express BCE $11.3k

FICOS: EX 764 EQ 704 TU 745 VantageScore 3.0: EX 745 EQ 752 TU 752 Credit Sesame (EX) 754 Credit.com (EX) 788