Valued Contributor
daybreakgonesXe
How many days do YOU PIF before statement cut?

Hey guys! So I think I'm going to play around with the whole "one card reports small utilization" to see if this will result in a rise in my scores next month! :smileyvery-happy: the question of the night is: when do YOU PIF on the cards you don't want to report?? What is the recommended time frame to PIF before statement cut if I only want to make one payment a month to my CC? Any companies do an odd reporting, like mid-statement? Feel free to input your personal experiences based on my cards and their affiliate companies, or any other companies you have! Think I'll just have the small utilization report on my JCPenney!

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $10k | JCPenney Platinum $7.5k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $25k | Discover IT $9.5k | SavingStar American Express $14.8k

FICOS: EX 744 EQ 706 TU 733 Credit Karma (TU) 785 Transrisk 808/990 Credit Sesame (EX) 764 Credit.com (EX) 764 VantageScore 3.0 719 Quizzle (EQ) 721