Established Member
bndresa1321
Posts: 26
Registered: ‎07-02-2012
Re: What should be my next move?
[ Edited ]

I aplogize for the slow response but here's what I have been up to so far:

 

I applied for the Chase Freedom a couple of days ago and unfortunately received the 30 day response so I am still waiting to hear about that. 

Decided to apply for the Citi Dividend Platinum Visa and was instantly approved for $4000, so very happy about that.  My highest limit and an Experian score of 744. 

 

I decided not to apply for the AMEX card until I hear back from Chase, if I am denied I'll go ahead and app, but if approved I think I'll wait and work the garden for a while.  

 

As far as Chase goes, when would be a good opportunity to call and ask for a status on my Freedom card, also should I ask Capital One or Discover to match my limits on the Citi?  

 

 

 

Credit Cards:
Capital One Platinum MC (11/2009) - $2K | Discover IT(07/2011) - $1.25K | GECRB Visa (07/2012) - $2.5K | Citi Dividend Visa (12/2012) - $4K | Chase Freedom Visa (12/2012) - $5K

Scores:
TU (12/2012) - 720 | EX (12/2012) - 744