Regular Contributor
Re: How to get a PC or CLI from Capital One

timkrof wrote:

I just tried emailing them for CLI on my Spark credit card.  I'll post back if/when I hear anything.

My current limit is $750.

Hopefully it will be a nice increase.  I've had the card since Sept. 2011, perfect payment history, 680-700 fico scores, and 100k+ income.

I've also tried with customer service rep initiated CLI's to no avail.

********Update************* Someone from the Cap1 Exec office called me today (same day I sent the email).  They took some of my financial information and said they will be doing a manual review of my account using a SP of my credit file.  They said they'll contact me in 3 days to let me know if and what my CLI will be.  

********Update*************Just got another call from the Cap1 Exec office.  They bumped me from $750 to $5,000.  Whoo hoooo!!!!!

Could you please PM me the email address(es) used? I also have a Spark with no CLI so far. The CL is $2K but I use it heavily for business so sometimes the Util on this card is high. Would be nice to get a bump.

FICO Scores 8: EX 731, EQ 731, TU 725

Credit Cards: Chase Freedom 9.5K | AMEX TrueEarnings 4.5K | Cap1 Venture Visa 3.5K | Cap1 QS MC 3.5K | Discover IT 1K | Cap1 Spark Cash 15K | AMEX SimplyCash 9K

Store: PayPal SmartConnect 10K | JCP 5.2K | Banana 3.3K | Walmart 4.5K | Kohls 1.5K | TargetRED 200