Valued Contributor
daybreakgonesXe
Re: AMEX is watching me!

ztnjpv wrote:

SisterGirl,

Thanks. I thought it was maybe something more straightforward like a message on the inline account. I can't see soft inquiries anywhere on my myfico reports. I know Equifax shows them at equifax.com but I don't subscribe anymore. 

Would they mainly survey Experian? And if so, how does one go about seeing soft inquiries on an Experian report with a requesting a physical copy of the report?...or any report?

You can actually see your softs on Equifax even without having a report number...go to "dispute my credit report" on the equifax page, enter your information and some security questions will be asked without the confirmation code on your report...voila! Go to inquiries and you'll see both hard and soft ones!

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $10k | JCPenney Platinum $7.5k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $25k | Discover IT $9.5k

EQ FICO 735 TU FICO 747 Credit Karma (TU) 789 Transrisk 846/990 Credit Sesame (EX) 768 Credit.com (EX) 768 VantageScore 3.0 745