Established Contributor
LesWH
Capital One must be feeling generous!

After seeing various threads about emailing the executive office about increases, I decided to do the same thing this past Friday.  Someone called me back on Friday and I told him I wanted my $2,000 dollar limit raised.  I told him that I realize that I just opened the account in November 2012, but looking at the other cards I have, this one was never going to see any action.  He asked me what I would be comfortable with and I told him for now $5,000 would do it.  Looked this morning and my limit is $5,000.  No HP at all, considering I told him that I did not want an HP under any circumstances.  Perhaps Capital One reads these boards and sees that they have a bad rep as far as increases go and they want to improve that!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014