Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy
CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

SCORE!

So... ironically, the lady I spoke with several months ago just called me as a result of the email I sent to good ole Dick Fairbank. Kinda funny cause it's the same young lady that kept denying me when I called the Ex Office directly then...

anywho,

asked me income, rent, employment questions....

She said give her 72 business hours and she will have it done. I told her min was $5000 total cl and I'd like to have $7500.

I can't believe they responded so quickly! I literally sent that email a couple of hours ago!! :-D

Maybe if I click my shiny black Steve Madden's a few times, I will..... not go home... but get  a credit line increase from Capital One!!!! She was VERY nice this time btw :-)

It almost sounded like she'd get in trouble if I wasn't a satisfied customer! haha

:-)

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | CSP $10k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $5k | Express $3.05K | Myponts.com Visa $3.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k