Established Contributor
LesWH
Re: CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

ninjamike81 wrote:

OMG.  I just got the contact info from a forum member yesterday morning for the CEO email.  I sent a polite but firm message to them letting them know that I was unhappy with my current product and got a call back about 2 hours later from a nice but very professional guy.  It was defiantly a straight forward q&a call and I would here something back in 2-5 business days.  Well I have been checking the account all morning because I saw a rewards tab now so I knew they were in my account making changes and just kept logging in and out to watch the magic happen.  I told them I wanted the AF permanently removed, APR decrease, rewards added, and a CLI to 5000.00.  Here are the results.  

annual fee permanently removed.  +1

apr decreased by 5% +2 

rewards added 1% plus 50% end of year bonus +3

CLI from 750 ....... 2000.00  OMG +100  yay

all done with a soft pull   yayyyyyyyyyyy

thank you so much I really appreciate  this forum and the information in it.

Now if I can only log into myfico from IE I could post more I hate Google chrome.

Congratulations to you!!!!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014