Established Contributor
colindidit
Re: CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

p- wrote:

calihlove75 wrote:

Has anyone had luck with a household bank card that Cap 1 took over? I have had it a year now.  Stuck at $450 and it has a $59 annual fee attached to it.

Yes; the Cap 1 Executive Office gave my information to the HSBC exec team, who waived my annual fee for life on my Orchard card.  They said that until it was converted to a Cap1 product they were not able to PC, and that they couldn't raise the limit until the transition was over.  Still a win in my book, as now I don't have to close my oldest credit card.

If you don't get anywhere that way, just try again after the transition.

colindidit wrote:
I emailed last night and have yet to receive a response when's a good wait period?

Usually a day or two for contact, instant answer on product changes, rewards, and annual fees, and 3-5 business days on limit increases.

hmm thanks for the fast response... Do you think they could change the rewards on my MTV or orbitz card to cash rewards and maybe product change to the playstation card? My fiancée has it and I want it . I exactly use the rewards for that lol

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...