Valued Contributor
daybreakgonesXe
Re: Chase offer online only banking?

solxp wrote:

I thought I had a read on these forums that Chase was ending the 10% deal however I just got a new terms and cc agreement letter in the mail that also included fee and reward literature. It said all I needed to do was open a chase banking account and I would be eligible for the 10% deal. The problem is I do not live in a area were Chase has a banking presence(North Carolina) and I did not see anywhere online to open a Chase checking. I was just wondering if anyone knows if such a product exists. What I would like to do is stick 5000.00 or whatever minimum I need to avoid fees in a online checking account and just let it sit there..

I believe most of their accounts you can use strictly online while having the benefit of in-store service...just go to chase.com and check our their checking/savings products...i know for sure you can open an account online!

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $10k | JCPenney Platinum $7.5k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $7k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $25k | Discover IT $9.5k

EQ FICO 737 TU FICO 746 Credit Karma (TU) 780 Transrisk 816/990 Credit Sesame (EX) 762 Credit.com (EX) 763 VantageScore 3.0 751