Mega Contributor
LS2982
Re: THANK YOU!!! Big Discover CLI!

joeyh2007 wrote:

So I was driving back to Brooklyn from Atlantic City this morning and as I was sitting in traffic on the Staten Island Expressway, I realized that it was my 6 month mark with Discover today. So I called and spoke to a very friendly rep who said they would have to pull a report. She said that they only pull TU for CLIs. So I decided to ask for 5K sincce I haven't reached that mark yet. After a brief hold and asking a few questions about my CR, she said that she would be happy to grant my request.

I am thrilled to enter the 5K CL club as it will pave the way for a CSP and my other creditors matching that CL. I thanked the woman and meant it because I am very impressed at the level of service at Discover. They really do listen and have a customer oriented business model.

CONGRATS!!!

They really will not work with me about a CLI. Pretty nerve-racking. :smileymad:

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014