Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy
Re: Amex 3x cli results
You can dispute stuff for free... Credit reports are fillllllled with inaccuracies. Lol;-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

timkrof wrote:

I was just appoved for their BCEP card and I am interested to see wich report they pull for their CLI's?  Thanks!

EX ONLY

Sometimes TU with original application and rarely but sometimes all 3 but CLI ONLY EX.

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor
jake619

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
You can dispute stuff for free... Credit reports are fillllllled with inaccuracies. Lol;-)

winner winner chicken dinner!  

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy
Hahahhah @jake!

That's how they did my 3xcli credit addict. In fact, Amex only sps my exp report for account reviews
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Established Member
tdoger

With Experian,unlike the other two, there is no need to even play the "dispute" ruse to see a current report.  At the bottom of the Experian dot com home page, there is a link to "View Report Again".  You do need to put a valid report number in to gain access, but it will work for many months.  I am still using my free one from August.  The report that you are viewing is a current real time report, not a copy of what you have aleady seen.    And you can see softs.    When you log out a pop-up reminds you to write the number down if you want to see your report again "in the neat future.  An Experian rep pointed this out to me so I could verify an update he was doing.

Revelate

tdoger wrote:

With Experian,unlike the other two, there is no need to even play the "dispute" ruse to see a current report.  At the bottom of the Experian dot com home page, there is a link to "View Report Again".  You do need to put a valid report number in to gain access, but it will work for many months.  I am still using my free one from August.  The report that you are viewing is a current real time report, not a copy of what you have aleady seen.    And you can see softs.    When you log out a pop-up reminds you to write the number down if you want to see your report again "in the neat future.  An Experian rep pointed this out to me so I could verify an update he was doing.

Interesting, thanks for the tip tdoger.

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 673, EQ 8 707, TU 720, EX 702* (09/02/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge