Valued Contributor
daybreakgonesXe
Re: Cap One Exec helped me with Household bank card?

calihlove75 wrote:

This is weird. I wrote the Cap One CEO explaining my frustration with the household bank card. I just explained how I received 3 back to back inquiries on TU last year over the card, how the credit limit is not going anywhere, and how my annual fee is coming up and I want to wait out the transition but how I felt ignored as a customer. I explained that household bank never took care of the excess inquiries even though several reps said it should not be there (I went in circles getting the extra two removed and after 3 generic responses explaining the three different types of inquiries I just gave up. I was polite but said I was little unsure if I wanted to continue to wait out the transition to see if things change. Anyway, I wrote this almost two weeks ago and received no response at all from Cap one or Household Hold Bank.

Fast Forward to today, I just logged on to my household bank account and noticed I have a credit balance of $59 on my account. I guess someone refunded the upcoming annual fee on the 24th...but no one contacted me. I wonder if they are going to finally removed the two extra inquiries (Feb 4, 2012, March 1, 2012).

I also noticed yesterday that Cap One is now receiving my payments for the Orchard Bank Secured (ACH is from COF, or Capital One Financial) instead of HSBC. Though the transition is not complete, looks like they now have more control over the cards...

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $10k | JCPenney Platinum $7.5k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $25k | Discover IT $9.5k | SavingStar American Express $14.8k

FICOS: EX 759 EQ 719 TU 740 Credit Karma (TU) 790 Transrisk 820/990 Credit Sesame (EX) 766 Credit.com (EX) 774 VantageScore 3.0 726 Quizzle (EQ) 721