Frequent Contributor
CreditJim
Re: Has your opinion of Capital One changed?
[ Edited ]

My opinion of them has changed completely. I had a $300 limit card with them that I did not look after when I was younger and had a lot of serious lates up to 120 days on. This card now shows no lates at all, going back the past 6 years and it's a Venture 2 World Mastercard with a 5k limit with no foreign exchange fees. I travel a lot for work, and claim back the expenses, so I've already accured thousands of miles in the past 2 weeks. Very happy and great card for me.

Edit to say - I really don't feel like I had to "go through a lot" to get the CLI either. A simple email and I got a call back a few hours later. And the product change was a simple "chat now" on the website. Easy.

Barclays Arrival Plus WEMC $17.2k | Citi Executive AA WEMC $15k | Quicksilver WMC 15k | SWACU Visa $15k | Amex Business Platinum | Amex PRG | Amex SPG $3.5k | Spark Visa $8k | Chase BA Visa Sig $7.5k | Chase Freedom $4.5k | Citi AA WMC $2k | VentureOne WMC $5k | Lowe's Store $17k | Walmart Store $3300 | Amazon Store $2500 | J Crew $3350