Established Contributor
guydiver
Re: New Credit Score Website

LS2982 wrote:

It's got my attention.

Why is it that myFICO cant get EX FICO scores but these guys apparently can??

That is a very good question.  I finally cancelled my Quarterly monitoring service after all my baddies dropped from TU, didn't see the value in keeping up with a TU 98 score since my CU only uses EQ, and when I get ready for a new mortgage I will probably most likely get a TU04 pulled.  I keep my Scorewatch, but thinking about dropping it because I have to spend extra $ to get my report pulled.  I already use Truecredit to keep up with my TU report, and they give me all 3 pulls once a month....and yes the scores are useless, and a bit entertaining if nothing else. I think MyFico really needs to step up and get more competitive.  If someone else can get over the EX hurdle, more power to them.  I'm patiently awaiting the new site to come online.  I'll bet I'm not the only one by a long shot. 

MyFICO Forums ROCK!! & . Been There, Done That. Never Going Back! Goal>>>> 800,800,800!

Starting Score: 1/05 upper 500's??Current Score: FICO: EQ 783, TU(98) 790, EX 814(Vantage) 779(CS) Goal Score: .....800 IS ON MY BUCKET LIST! EX ,BITE ME! .:smileyvery-happy:
In My Wallet: CU Visa 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Lowe's 10K, Cabela's Siggy Visa 11.5K, Travelocity AMEX 18K :
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge