Established Contributor
atlastontheroad
Posts: 546
Registered: ‎02-16-2008
Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?


haulingthescoreup wrote:

psychic wrote:

816 / 817 / 816. It's not often that you see scores so close to one another. Congratulate DH for us!!!


Is he planning on joining us for some fun?



Considering that it takes him 10 minutes to type his entire name, it seems doubtful! :smileyvery-happy: His technical abilities (very skilled) are all in other areas.

I'll bet he calculates glide slope ratios in his head though.  And I'll bet he has some good $100 hamburger stories to tell (grin)....

atlast....

Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup
Posts: 28,098
Registered: ‎04-01-2007
Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?

atlastontheroad wrote:

I'll bet he calculates glide slope ratios in his head though. And I'll bet he has some good $100 hamburger stories to tell (grin)....

atlast....


You got it!

I keep finding flight plans on the laptop. Took quite a few sessions for him to get slick with that, but he now files online instead of over the phone...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Established Contributor
atlastontheroad
Posts: 546
Registered: ‎02-16-2008
Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?


haulingthescoreup wrote:

atlastontheroad wrote:

I'll bet he calculates glide slope ratios in his head though. And I'll bet he has some good $100 hamburger stories to tell (grin)....

atlast....


You got it!

I keep finding flight plans on the laptop. Took quite a few sessions for him to get slick with that, but he now files online instead of over the phone...

Psssst....Martin State....great strip, fabulous Maryland Crab across the street (unless you have friends nearby who will drive you to Cantler's).....
 
atlast....long time right-seater
Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Frequent Contributor
jaysdad2k
Posts: 368
Registered: ‎02-07-2008
Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?
As of May 5, 2008:
 
TU 690 EQ 661 EX 761
 
Thank you all!!
"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Moderator Emeritus
psychic
Posts: 1,518
Registered: ‎04-20-2007
Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?


jaysdad2k wrote:
As of May 5, 2008:
 
TU 690 EQ 661 EX 761
 
Thank you all!!


Congratulations, jaysdad2k!!!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Moderator Emeritus
psychic
Posts: 1,518
Registered: ‎04-20-2007
Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?


haulingthescoreup wrote:

psychic wrote:

816 / 817 / 816. It's not often that you see scores so close to one another. Congratulate DH for us!!!


Is he planning on joining us for some fun?



Considering that it takes him 10 minutes to type his entire name, it seems doubtful! :smileyvery-happy: His technical abilities (very skilled) are all in other areas.

Has DH "opted out" of receiving prescreened credit offers?  A couple of years ago, when my scores temporarily dropped into the 790s, I received numerous preapproved credit card offers.  When my scores rebounded into the 800s, the number of preapproved offers dwindled.  If he hasn't "opted out," I'm wondering if he'll be receiving many preapproved credit offers now that he's in the 800 club?
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup
Posts: 28,098
Registered: ‎04-01-2007
Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?
No, he's been opted out for several years now. He knows almost nothing about credit and is even less interested. Maddening! :smileyvery-happy:

He doesn't even know where his BofA card is, which has a recently paid-off BT and needs to be used every now and then to keep it alive. sigh...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Moderator Emeritus
psychic
Posts: 1,518
Registered: ‎04-20-2007
Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?
I pulled my scores today.  The only change is that EQ increased by 1 point!
 
 
 
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Senior Contributor
smallfry
Posts: 4,831
Registered: ‎04-20-2007
Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?


haulingthescoreup wrote:
No, he's been opted out for several years now. He knows almost nothing about credit and is even less interested. Maddening! :smileyvery-happy:

He doesn't even know where his BofA card is, which has a recently paid-off BT and needs to be used every now and then to keep it alive. sigh...


Dog nearly ate it. Please send new card.
Senior Contributor
smallfry
Posts: 4,831
Registered: ‎04-20-2007
Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?


psychic wrote:
I pulled my scores today. The only change is that EQ increased by 1 point!



You should be proud of those scores psychic. Hopefully one day. :smileyhappy: