Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup
Re: Our Forums' FICO High Achievers: Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above?
[ Edited ]

SDFunRentals wrote:
Ok I'll Bite. :smileyhappy:
EQ: 760
TU: 745 (Was 761 yesterday, 4/5/08. Mistakenly listed my HELOC as Revolving. I am sure it was a fluke because it has never done that before. I am sure next time I check it it will be fine.)
EX: 737 (Lists my HELOC as revolving as well. Has always done this. :smileymad: I disputed the info w/ them so we will see if they update.)

Suddenly TU is reporting my HELOC as revolving as well, and now that I have a $32K card (used to be $30K), TU is reporting my util as being much, much higher than it is. :smileymad:

I have to sit down and untangle what it driving the util change. That's all we need is for TU to start screwing up on HELOC reporting.

EDIT: this is incorrect. TU hasn't been counting the HELOC in revolving, and it's not the over-$30K card. TU is counting my car loan in revolving! sheesh

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 04-12-2008 10:03 AM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007