Valued Contributor
daisyduke
Re: Anyone ever had a Hard Pull Inquiry Removed from their credit report? If so I wanna know

Thanks Illecs.

The CA who did the five inquiries is not listed on my CR as a collection account. I am back with the OC making payments.  I did fall behind.  So I guess a CA can do an inquiry on you when I got behind. But that many? There has to be other limitations. 

I have had other CA's listed on my report, but ONCE. Not five times.

I am not out of SOL and I only talked to the company one time and I could tell he was looking at my credit report (being  a novice with this crap, i didn't think much of it) but he mentioned to me "well, you paid off $128K mortgage and another $50 K mortgage and loans totalling XXX". I never said anythign to him except I dont' deal with ca's and to not call me anymore. 

I feel this is abuse.  I will elt you know how he responded and if my score changes - up, down or nothing.

I need all the points i can get, so I will try everywhere that I believe has an impact....remember, I need to get my name on the mortgage and I will need to deal with ending my lease in Dec, so the score needs to go up up up. NOt sure if the history will be there by the EOY. I really kinda believe it's going to take me a good 24 months to get the score up. 

I will see what happens because I did send the non pp letter today via CMRR. 

oh, and I only WISH my score was in the 700 club. It's not. 

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge