Lending club declinatio
[ Edited ]
n credit score?
07-12-2012 12:22 AM - edited 07-12-2012 12:34 AM
Couldn't find anything about this on the forums. I might have found a "back door"(?) to get my Transunion (my worst) credit score from Lending Club, but I'm not sure if it's a FICO or a FAKO (which I can get from my USAA) ... My TU still has an outstanding collection that is days from falling off, and I remember when attempting a loan a while ago, lendingclub.com pulls a credit score and tells you what it is immedilatey if you are denied. On their site they mention several times that it's a soft pull until you actually close on the loan (verified as I do not have any lendingclub HPs on my report). So the results page shows this:
- Your credit score: 608
- Date of Credit Report Pull: Thursday, Jul 12, 2012
- Scores range from 300 to 850
- Key factors that adversely affected your credit score:
- Serious delinquency, and public record or collection filed
- Too few accounts currently paid as agreed
- Number of accounts with delinquency
- Lack of recent installment loan information
that range looks to be FICO and I thought I saw someone else once say it was TU98 but can't find the post.. can anyone confirm if this is FICO or FAKO? My walmart was below this prior to one of my other collections falling off, so this would coincide with a raise in score if it is.....
NFCU VISA $17.5k / USAA AMEX $6k / USAA AMEX $4k / USAA VISA $4k / CHASE FREEDOM $3k / Capital One $500