Valued Member
R_W_
Re: Equifax FICO and Equifax Score

hmm.... well I see several of your members recommend USAA, so I tried that as well and that too has all 3 scores in the mid 700's.  I also ran my TransUnion on myFICO and it is in the mid 700's

It seems as though the only one that has the issue is myFICO and only the equifax.  The difference between that single score and all the others sees to be averaging 100Pts.  I have read through all sorts of the posts of these sites and that doesn't seem like a common problem... 40 points, yes....100+?  Not really....I feel as though there is something I should dispute, I just don't know what.  myFICO Equifax is showing this one account as a recent late payment, when it is obvious when you look at the payment history that there is only one late payment and it was back in March of 2009.

I tried the link below, but I don't think it takes me to what you intended.  It takes me to Equifax.com to a matrix where you can compare their 3 most popular products, one of which I already have purchased.  As I browse thei site, I do see that they offer score power, but isn't that what I have with myFICO?  I don't want to pay for something that I am already getting from your site.....

Starting Score: EQ 740, EX 792 (lender pull), TU 772 (lender pull)
Current Score: EQ 740, EX 792 (lender pull), TU 772 (lender pull)
Goal Score: 2 over 760 and one over 800--still looking to get one over 800!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge