New Member
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎11-14-2012
What is risk of one more late mortgage pmt after 7mo's no payment?

Going thru Short Sale.

1st Loan repaid, still trying to negociate with second loan to lower the outstanding balance. Don't have answer yet. In two days will be late another month. Is the risk worth the wait?  How much is the impact on our credit for each month late with mortgage payment?  If we wait 2 more weeks, and get the answer we want, we could save over 20,000.00 dollars.  But very unsure, since we settled with the 1st loan provider last month.