My New Rules[ Edited ]
12-10-2012 11:42 AM - edited 12-10-2012 11:43 AM
My new gardening rule is to remember the following
- My credit score is moving number.
- a Credit card, Car loans, mortgage companies can only see my credit score when it's provided to them( i know there are exceptions like pre-approved credit offers, your credit cards co. watching your progress)
- I will promise from now and moving forward to not get caught up with the need to know my score all the time if i have no plans of using my credit in the near future. As my scores yesterday or last week or even last month has no value when applying for credit today. The value is not in my score but the information in my credit file. Once the information is good the score will follow.
- I will continue pay on time as usual and also watch my utilization and I should be fine.
- I will check my credit file periodically to ensure there is only correct information is being reported.
Most importantly i will share my knowledge that I have learnt here and in actual practice to help others
Late Payment: 0 / Collections: 0
AAOA: 6.3 Years
"My Scores Yesterday or Last week or even Last month has no value when applying for credit today. The value is not in my score but the information in my credit file. Once the information is good the score will follow"