Regular Contributor
qd
Re: New low fico- 515

kivtao wrote:

New to this forum.  I was looking for a place that could put me on a plan to increase credit score by leaps and bounds.  We had horrible financial problems in the last few years.  No foreclosures or anything catastrophic though.  we have just sold our house and we are renting and with our tax return just paid down a good portion of our debt.  Is there a app/guide/company that can be a mentor or a guide as to how to raise the score as quickly as possible?  Also, our income has increased by about 25 percent.  Does that help?  Any and all advice appreciated, I am trying hard not to be in denial anymore!!!!

I would start by getting a copy of your three credit reports.  Have you gotten your free credit reports yet?  This will show you what is keeping your scores down and help people here help you decide what to do next.  Search through these forums for rebuilding credit and you will find tons of great information.  Start reading and start learning.  You're here so you've taken a great first step IMO.