browland
Re: Very confused now- please help

09Lexie wrote:
First, if Cap 1 is reporting as AU and not individual that's a problem. If it's is, there are some lenders that discount AUs ( sounds like Barckays is one) and consequently their scoring will 'remove' that accounts history from your score.

When you get your letter, get a copy from TU and make sure it reads as individual. If it does not, dispute the reporting and once updated have TU forward a copy to Barclays. Chances are they will want to re-pull your cr but if it's that big of difference it might be well worth the HP.

Thank you :smileyhappy:

Thank you all actually for the replys. Hopefully this waiting game will pass quickly and I can go back to having good scores again. I tell ya what, I passed off identity theft as being a joke and simple to correct. I have since eaten those words by more than words can explain, 18 months have passed and I still couldnt finance a pack of bubble gum and make really good money. No debt to speak of, other than normal things that go with a house and kids. Anyways, thanks again people !