MarineVietVet
Re: Trying to get TransUnion Score! Help :)

sindachris wrote:

Hello everyone! I am trying toget my transunion score on myfico but it keeps giving me an error message and it says it can not complete the process. Something about it being a busy server.. But I have tried several times at different times. My scorewatch went through just fine.

Anywhere else I can get my TU score and any places for Experian, since Im asking?

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Hello and welcome.

I'm sorry about the problems with your TU score access. I'm going to move this over to Technical Help and hopefully someone can help you there.

You asked about places to buy your TU and EX scores. Right now myFICO is the only site I know that sells TU FICO scores. At one time you could also purchase your Transunion score at transunioncs.com but no more. Wal Mart now offers a TU08 score to those who have their store card and the Discover version.

No one has been able to buy their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU (PSECU) in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only.