Re: Unable to save report to computer drive
09-27-2012 11:46 AM
I read the following instructions at the FICO Support Center, if the instructions are wrong can you tell me how to save the report?:
Saving a myFICO® report to my computer
Published 01/07/2006 05:51 PM | Updated 03/23/2012 09:08 AM
How can I save my report to my computer?
To save your myFICO report to your computer:
- Login to the myFICO.com Member Center
- Click on the "View" link next to the report you wish to save
- Click on "Printable Report" appearing to the upper left area of your report
- Wait for the file to load
- If a print window pops-up, simply click "Cancel"
- In the upper left-hand corner, select "File" and the drop-down "Save As"
- In the "Save as type" field, choose the single archive .mht file type