curly1
Re: Success Stories and Encouragement
:smileyvery-happy:

I am out of the country for work, and thought I would check my e-mail.  I got a score alert that my EQ score had gone up 85 points!!!!!  I am shocked and elated!  I fought and fought to get a medical collection and an old DirectTV(CA was CBCS) bill that went to collections off of my CR.  I actually had to get a lawyer friend to assist with CBCS, but they finally fell off!  I paid the OC for the medical, so the CA for that dropped as well.  I am so excited, I don't know what to do!  The other 2 did not rise as much, but this is a blessing at a time when have worked very hard to bounce back from a violent marraige that I ended less than a year ago.  I just wanted to let everyone know that it can be done!  I was in the 500's during my marraige because of things my ex had done, but I did not start smartly repairing my scores until I came here in March '08/  In 3 months, my EQ has gone from 634 to 728!  Don't give up guys....I am a believer that it can be done!  I was almost giving up hope, but staying faithful and dedicated did the trick!  Wooohoooo! :smileyvery-happy::smileywink:

Curly1

3/24 - 608EX, 634EQ, 614TU
6/20 -  629EX, 728EQ, 663TU