New Member
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎03-21-2007
I am trying to repair my credit. On my credit report is a collections account from a college water bill ($79).  I paid this account in January 2004, and it says as much on the credit report, however, the presence of this collections still hurts my score.  Is there any way to get it removed completely?  Should I contact the credit bureaus and ask them to investigate?  Or should I contact the collection agency?  The water company?  Or is time the only way for this to be removed? Please help, any information is greatly appreciated.