Charlesrking
Re: GW Example Letters
Can I get some input on this letter I revised. I appreciate all your help.

Regarding: Account No. XXXXX

COMPANY NAME
DEPARTMENT NAME
ADDRESS
CITY, STATE ZIP

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing a letter about my experience with xxxxxx that is a mixture of a grateful "thank-you" and a pressing request concerning a xxxxxx Charge Card tradeline in my credit files that I would like to have revised.

I received the XXXXX in the year of XXXX which at that time was an immature decision on my behalf. Being young, a newly wed, and immature at the time, I was not aware of the responsibilities I was about to lay upon my shoulders and the future to with hold. I respect XXXXX with great regards and sincerely apologize for the immature actions on my behalf, but with respect and hard work, I was able pay off the account XXXX.

To be honest, that year was a "wake-up" call for me regarding fiscal organization. Since then I believe I have learned the essential organizational and financial management principles I desperately needed at that point. Thankfully, responsible credit management has became an extremely role in my life. I wish to thank you for the opportunity you gave me to be a customer of your company and I would love to continue to have strong relations. Relations I am determined to keep positive.

Now that I am out of the military I am about to approach a step in life I believe every person should have a chance to achieve. I’m moving to Colorado to attend a University in the city of Denver to earn my degree. It has come to my attention that the late notations from XXXX may preclude me from taking full advantage of mortgage loans, student loans, and vehicle loans. Since those notations do not reflect my current status with xxxxxx, I am requesting that you give me a second chance at a positive credit rating by revising those tradelines. Your customer service representative suggested that I write you for a "goodwill adjustment." I sincerely hope that there is redemption at xxxxxxx, and I beg you for such consideration. Please let me know if any additional documentation would assist in reaching a positive outcome, and I thank you again for the time you have spent reading this letter.

Very hopefully yours,