Epic Contributor
Posts: 24,754
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
Re: Can an individual report to credit bureau
[ Edited ]

To report to a CRA, the creditor must have a reporting agreement with the CRA. I am not sure what their reporting requirements are, but would speculate that they wouldnt enter into such a reporting agreement for an unincorporated individual who is reporting only one account with one consumer.

I suggest you contact a CRA and inquire about their reporting contract requirements.