Mega Contributor
LS2982
Re: ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850 aka mycreditplan.org

Lambo23 wrote:

I have been a part of and owner of many, many websites in which I have made myself or helped design them in some way and to me, this website being talked about looks really sketchy. It looks like it was thrown together in a premade wordpress layout. :smileylol: Not to say that it's not legit, but I would really be careful with this website! Be careful who you are giving your information too!

more info: 

http://www.whois.net/whois/mycreditplan.org

if you do a quick search of the domain on whois.net, it shows you information about the owner of the domain. It looks like whoever bought the domain also is apart of faircredit.org. 

These two websites give me the "steal your identity" vibe. They just look poorly thrown together and usually that is not a good thing. Just my .02 though.

Thats got me worried as well. I'm gonna let it fly for a month or so and see some of the feedback on it.

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014