jmadm00
Re: Success Stories and Encouragement
My sweet success story was to refinance my auto loan from chase at 16% to 2.9% with my credit union, Knowing my score 659 at the time was due to a thin file. 1 paid judgement, and 1 collection and possibly heading for a divorce, I knew I had to do something. So I joined in sept. 2010. Read everything I possible could that pertained to my situation, and begun my journey. In that 22 month span, I have cleaned up my credit report, applied for 2 store cards, used them and paid on time for about 10 months, then applied for American express, discover, and citi. At first scores dropped, but within a few months using my new credit cards they began to climb up and continued to climb. Till today, I am now divorced and my EQ Fico is 726 pulled from my credit union to refinance my car all on my own, no husband needed, or cosigner. I did it finally! So I'm saying thank you to everyone who gave advice, asked a question, explain there situation whether good or bad. It all helped me so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
EQ: 726 TU:716 EX: 727 (7/2012)
Starting point : EQ: 659 on 9/2010