Valued Contributor
p-
Re: No more unlimited pulls with USAA Credit Check Monitoring Premium??
[ Edited ]

llecs wrote:

p- wrote:

llecs wrote:.. BTW, there are three known out there that allow for daily pulls...

I looked up the AMEX one; it's $1.00 for the first month, then 14.99 a month after that.  It ends up being a couple bucks more than the USAA one was, but that's probably the route I'll take.

I clicked on the Amex link just to make sure it was still good and it wasn't loading. I know it exists, but maybe my link is bad. As of February anyway, the price was the $15/mo, but for $10 more you can upgrade to daily pulls as opposed to monthly I think. But it was $25 if you wanted daily. Unfortunately, I'm not a part of Amex's family anymore. :smileysad:

This LINK will take you to the AMEX Credit Secure page.

But you can only get two reports every thirty days!  SEE:

From the FAQ on the AMEX site: 

"As part of your enrollment in CreditSecure® you are able to access two three-bureau credit reports and scores every 30 days, which allows you to frequently review your credit information for inaccuracies.  When you request a new report we will show you how many credit reports and scores you have remaining and when you can next request your credit information."

2-13-14: FICO EXP: 779 - EQU: 742 - TRAN: 765 - AVG: 762 - +212 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL