Regular Contributor
RUSTY101
Re: ANOTHER QUESTION ON CHILD SUPPORT POSTING TO CR

Ok let me try to be more clear. In Arkansas, a custodian parent( in my case the mother) can ask that child support enforcement

stop any action against non- custodian. Even court ordered she can do this. What I have learned since is that, cs enforcement will not

bother you, but the support still keeps accuring. So she stopped child support enforcement from inforcing the order, but (and I didnt know this),

the order is still in effect.

So she stopped it in 2001. In 2010 she re-started the child support thru the child support enforcement. So they went back to when

I quit paying and added it all up and said they were putting into collection on my credit report until paid in full. So in 2010 child support enforcement

put it on my credit report as a collection. I paid it off May 2, 2012.

A credit report from experian in 2010, said went into collection Dec 2010.

I pulled another report from experian last week, it says went into collection April 2012. Thats like re-ageing this, isnt it?

Also when would it drop from CR? And why would status say open, when I am paid in full on all arrears and up to date on everything.

This never went to an out side collector, it stayed thru child support enforcement the whole time