Valued Contributor
Rhaeny
Re: New USAA CMS....

Called today and got the discounted rate of $11.12 for unlimited pulls for 6 months.  I will keep it while I try out this other service, MPM.  If it works out then I will keep MPM and ditch USAA.  I don't like this playing around they are doing with this change to one pull monhtly and if they do this now, what will they do 6 months from now.  I was satisfied with their service prior to this, but something just rubs me wrong about this whole ordeal.

I mean think about how many people that don't know that if they call in they can get a deeply discounted price for all 3 CR's.  If they still want to pull unlimited, well then they sign up on the site for $24 bucks for the same service that many are paying $11 bucks for.  In all I guess it's just business so some will win and some will lose.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014