Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,889
Registered: ‎05-24-2011
Re: New and need some help

Well, it depends on what you need.  If EX is the only thing w/a derog (and it's pretty old) you should be able to qualify.  If you belong to a credit union, go apply for a cc with them.  The limit will grow with you and they already know you.


You have good credit reporting, right?


What is your "dream" cc?  I would go ahead and go for it, one inquiry surely won't kill you.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720