Regular Contributor
Bay_Area_Joe
Re: CREDIT PET PEEVES
I have been using a PO Box for years. Even AMEX lets you put a PO Box for mailing address, but you have to have a physcial address due to Patriot Act. I have the actual cards sent to PO Box, no issue. I am lucky that my PO Box and physical address share the same zip code. I have found that if you have two address lines in the application, when I put the PO Box as the second line, then the Post Office always delivers the letter to the PO Box as default, even though there are two addresses on the letter, the key is same zip code. I have nothing ever come to my house, I have had to call CC and tell them that I travel for work and I can't have mail in my home mailbox as it is not secure, and that I have had mail stolen before as my home is right on the corner where middle school and high school kids catch the bus. if that helps..
$ 197,650 IN TOTAL CREDIT LINES.
MyFICO EQ 777 on 9/3/13 , MyFICO TU 787 on 9/3/13, MyFico EX Score 771 on 8/27/13
Pen Fed Visa 19k, Pen Fed LOC 20k, Citi Hilton Honors 15k, Chase Sapphire Preferred 19.9k, Citi MC Diamond Preferred 12.2k, Chase Marriott PR Sig Visa 12k, Chase Priority 5k, Sams Discover 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 2k, BofA Hawaii 5k
Discover More 16.25k, Chase Southwest Visa 3.5k, Wells Fargo LOC 10k,
B of A Visa 20k, Wells Plat Visa 6.7k RC Willey 5k Discover IT 4k AMEX TE 2k