Valued Contributor
beb86
Posts: 1,115
Registered: ‎10-31-2011
Re: myFICO Holiday Spending Survey

 


jsucool76 wrote:

If I take it can I get a higher forum rank? :smileytongue: 

 

Took it :smileyvery-happy: 


haha +1

ccpics2.jpg
Moderator
Revelate
Posts: 9,731
Registered: ‎12-30-2011
Re: myFICO Holiday Spending Survey

Think the "0 extra months to pay" needs to be an answer, but my holiday shopping mostly for me myself and I and limited gifts for my surrogate niece and nephew is pretty limited financially anyway :smileyhappy:

 

Oh to have a life instead of taking surveys on Saturday night!

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 673, EQ 8 707, TU 720, EX 702* (09/02/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
webhopper
Posts: 7,225
Registered: ‎09-16-2011
Re: myFICO Holiday Spending Survey

Revelate wrote:

Think the "0 extra months to pay" needs to be an answer, but my holiday shopping mostly for me myself and I and limited gifts for my surrogate niece and nephew is pretty limited financially anyway :smileyhappy:

 

Oh to have a life instead of taking surveys on Saturday night!


 

I ditto the sentiment about having a life on Saturday. Unfortunately I'm home sick

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
EandK23
Posts: 178
Registered: ‎09-12-2012
Re: myFICO Holiday Spending Survey

Completed! 

Valued Contributor
GregB
Posts: 1,669
Registered: ‎05-24-2007
Re: myFICO Holiday Spending Survey

HiLine wrote:

Shouldn't question 4 have another answer choice?


+1

 

There is no option for no increase in time even though a later question has the option of "I pay off the CC balance in full".

 

Totally foolish to pay interest on optional purchases like gifts.

Senior Contributor
jsucool76
Posts: 3,780
Registered: ‎12-11-2011
Re: myFICO Holiday Spending Survey

GregB wrote:

HiLine wrote:

Shouldn't question 4 have another answer choice?


+1

 

There is no option for no increase in time even though a later question has the option of "I pay off the CC balance in full".

 

Totally foolish to pay interest on optional purchases like gifts.


+1 - I wish every question had the option "I ONLY USE CREDIT CARDS FOR REWARDS MWAAHAHAHA!" lol xD

 

 

;
Frequent Contributor
wallyworld123
Posts: 455
Registered: ‎01-04-2012
Re: myFICO Holiday Spending Survey

webhopper wrote:

Revelate wrote:

Think the "0 extra months to pay" needs to be an answer, but my holiday shopping mostly for me myself and I and limited gifts for my surrogate niece and nephew is pretty limited financially anyway :smileyhappy:

 

Oh to have a life instead of taking surveys on Saturday night!


 

I ditto the sentiment about having a life on Saturday. Unfortunately I'm home sick

Hope u feel better!

Administrator Emeritus
Sarah
Posts: 599
Registered: ‎03-26-2012
Re: myFICO Holiday Spending Survey

Revelate wrote:

Think the "0 extra months to pay" needs to be an answer, but my holiday shopping mostly for me myself and I and limited gifts for my surrogate niece and nephew is pretty limited financially anyway :smileyhappy:

 

Oh to have a life instead of taking surveys on Saturday night!


Excellent point - a fourth option has been added for question 4 :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
wreith
Posts: 460
Registered: ‎06-13-2012
Re: myFICO Holiday Spending Survey

survey taken :smileyhappy:

03/10/2014 Walmart TU 724
09/07/2013 MyFico EQ 684
03/10/2014 USAA FAKO EX 728, EQ 728, TU 728
Discover It $1700, USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $11K, USAA Rewards Platinum MC $12K, CareCredit $13.2K, Chase Freedom $1900, Walmart $4500, Lowes $9800, QVC $1200, HSN $2350, Macys Red Star Store $2900, Paypal smart connect $4022, VS Angelcard $1200, Amazon Store $2500, BCE $4K, Sam's Club Discover $8500, Home Depot $7200, FNBO AMEX $5300
Established Contributor
jamie123
Posts: 925
Registered: ‎03-22-2012
IRe: myFICO Holiday Spending Survey

I did it!



Starting Score: EQ 658 6/18/12
Current Score: EQ 690 11/17/14 - EX 687 7/21/14 - TU 682 7/21/14
Goal Score: EQ 720+
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge