Epic Contributor
Posts: 23,364
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
Re: Fraud alert question!


Credit reporting issues are secondary, and if they should occur, can always be dealt with via the FCRA identity theft process, which permits a consumer to send a police report to the CRA and immediately get the information blocked from their credit report.

I would get the CCC to issue a new card.