Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,635
Registered: ‎03-11-2007
Re: Can I See My Credit Report Free Of Charge?
Since you're here, you might already have purchases your reports through a monitoring service or MyFico. Then you discover something wrong on your CRs, you want to dispute it, but the CRA won't talk to you until you purchase an "official" copy of your CRs.
Well, keep your CC in your wallet and fax them a dispute. You get your dispute lodged for them to investigate, and when they complete the investigation they'll mail you an "official" copy should you find other mistakes.