FDNY15275
Re: Success Stories and Encouragement
First off I cannot say how thankful I am that I found this site. Just about two weeks ago I purchased my monthly 3-in-1 reports from myfico.com to reveal a judgment on my Experian report. I had this same judgment appear on my CR in the past 18 months three separate times. The first time I wrote to Experian they removed it within 30 days. The second time they stated it was a valid debt verified with the courts and then it disappeared off my report for 10 months. Last month it reappeared and then I had it. I disputed the report via mail and online without any results until I came to this forum for help. I posted a thread and I received a reply within 24 hours from a user named Timothy who is clearly a great asset to this forum. I followed his advice and utilized the generic format letter he provided for me. I faxed over the letter as well as send it priority overnight to have that judgment removed from my report within three business days. Had it not been for Tim and his knowledge of the FCRA and rules of reinsertion, I would be at 672 with Experian instead of 822 where I have been in the past. Again, thank you for all of your help and hope most of you find this helpful. Mario   TU 802         EQ 814 EX 822